2024 Tide & Current Tables Out Now!
The latest addition to the award-winning Mountaineers Outdoor Expert series, Sea Kayaking: Basic Skills to Advanced Paddling Techniques, offers authoritative advice for paddlers of all levels, from beginners considering their first gear purchase to competitive kayakers looking to perfect their forward stroke.
As a longtime paddling professional and National Team coach, author Dan Henderson draws from a lifetime of personal experience, teaching, and his academic research in exercise science to instruct readers on everything they need to know to get out on the water, including:
* Gear -- how to pick the right kayak for your body size, skill level, and lifestyle
* Foundations of safety, how to plan and prepare, and must-know advice for assisted and self-rescue
* Basic paddling styles to advanced techniques (side slipping, edging, bracing)
* Techniques for a range of conditions caused by wind, waves, currents, swells, and more
* Expedition planning and camping
* Getting the most out of kayaking for fitness
Vendor: Mountaineers Books
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
226 W. Florence Ave | Inglewood, CA 90301
We are proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified Company.